Thursday, October 30, 2008

National Farm Transition Network

I knew I would find it!

The National Farm Transition Network. Operated by Iowa State University, this group seems to operate on a more managerial or supervisory level than the Farm On program.

According to their website, there are 24 participants in 20 US States. Every single participant has their own web address with a TON of great information. As I try to sort through all of this info, I invite you to do the same and let me know what you find. Just leave a comment here.

2 comments:

Anieta McCracken said...

There is a host of information and networks to help you all. And this ISU site is just one of many great ones; and the people that run the program are knowledgeable, yet able to answer questions in a "user friendly" manner. I worked with them on an article about farmers in transition. Interested in the story?
anieta.mccracken@gmail.com
Paralegal, Researcher, Copy Editor & Writer
"Creating the Write Image"

Farmer Ken said...

Yes, I am quite interested! E-mail will be on it's way later today. Thanks!